Release Notes: March 1, 2023 Follow
Added Filtering Options for Excluded Car Companies
We have added a new capability to our platform that allows you to filter out car rental companies excluded from off-airport locations. This feature will enhance your search experience and make it easier to find the rental car options that are most relevant to your needs. With the ability to exclude car companies, you'll be able to streamline your search and quickly identify the best options for you. This enhancement will be a valuable addition to our platform and help us serve our clients better. Please note that this feature is now live and available for you to use.
Under Car Travel Preferences, if ‘Use Excluded Car Companies During Search’ is checked, those car companies will be filtered out of the returned options when shopping for off-airport cars.
Added Excluded Airlines Through a Lookup List
We have made an enhancement to our system that allows users to exclude more than three carriers from being returned on availability as an option. We've heard your feedback about excluding carriers for various reasons, including contractual requirements, credit card acceptance policies, pricing, competition, and service issues. This new feature will be a valuable addition to our platform and one we know many of you have been waiting for.
To enable additional excluded airlines, you can follow these steps;
- Access Admin > Policy Setup > Air Reservation Policy
- From the Air Reservation Policies page, select a policy you currently have or Add New Policy.
- Under Prohibited Airlines, select the grid (1) then click add (2), as seen in the screenshot below:
- On the List Editor page, users can update the List Name and add a description by selecting +Add. Enter the two-letter code for the Airline Vendor, and in the Description field, you can add the vendor name.
After adding all airlines you wish to exclude, click Save List.
- Next, navigate to Admin > Policy Tree > Policy Tree Editor, then click the Compile button.
Please Note: Any airlines placed in the list will display to the end user but appear as prohibited.
Identify Contract Room Rates Based on Rate Code
Certify Tavel has updated our hotel room rate logic to improve our ability to identify contract room rates based on the rate code. Previously, we identified contract rooms based solely on room descriptions using specific keywords. Now users can identify the room rate as a contract rate if there is a match on the rate code, regardless of whether there is a keyword match. This enhancement will ensure that all eligible contract room rates are correctly identified and made available.
1. On the Company Hotel Preferences page, add the negotiated rates to the available boxes at the bottom of the page. You will enter them as /RC-(code).
Please Note: If the room amount were equal and returned for /RC-ABC and /RC-EFT, the room would display the /RC-ABC rate. All rates will be displayed if the room rates are not equal.