Updating Traveler Threshold Policy Follow
The Traveler Threshold Policy page is used to define how many travelers from a single branch can be on a flight together.
This article shows you, a TMC Administrator, how to set the Traveler Threshold Policy.
Step 1: On the Certify Travel homepage, select Policy Setup in the Admin menu. Then, Traveler Threshold Policy.
Step 2: The Traveler Threshold Policy section appears. If there are existing thresholds, they are listed here. Click the pencil icon to Edit next to the Traveler Threshold Name that requires the update.
Step 4: The Threshold Policy screen appears.
The Traveler Threshold editing screen contains the following fields:
- Traveler Threshold Policy Name: The name of the policy.
- Maximum Number of Travelers Allowed on same flight: This is the maximum number of users from a Policy Tree Branch that may travel on the same flight.
- Policy Violation Action: This field determines how the policy is shown to the user when they search for travel.
- No Action – The user is neither notified or prevented from booking.
- Warning Message – The user receives a warning message if they are over the policy number.
- Prohibit Booking – The user is not allowed to reserve the trip.
Step 5: Click Save to save the changes to the policy.